Director HR at Argenbright Group
Views:227 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Argenbright Group - Manager - Payroll Tax (10-14 yrs)
- Review and correct data and create and manage reports
- Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy reports and records.
- Creates and monitors electronic data files to ensure that they are processed timely, and any/all errors are corrected appropriately.
- Provides direction to support staff and may provide direction to less experienced professional staff.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company and the retirement plans.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices. Other duties as assigned or required.
- This Individual must understand taxes, state tax and payroll taxation.
- He/she will not be part of payroll processing.
- He/she will be processing reports and will be part of audit.
- It will be individual contributor role.
- Preferred software will be UKG