Talent Acquisition at ARGA Investment Management
Views:6882 Applications:1207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
ARGA - Front-End Buy Side Investment Analyst - Global Equity - IIM/XLRI/ISB/FMS (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Buy Side Investment Analyst - Global Equity Role
We are seeking individuals who are excited by fundamental business research.
It is critical that you are passionate about understanding businesses. This is what excites you and motivates you to work long hours. You realize that it is the quality of your insights into the working of businesses and their earnings power that sets you apart and that is absolutely necessary to be the best at that. You are brilliant, enjoy multicultural interaction, and are comfortable with discussing businesses with their senior management across the world. Play a part in the transformation of investment analysis.
Role of Business Analyst :
- Understand key drivers at company and industry level
- Build detailed global industry models and forecasts
- Forecast company fundamentals by business segment
- Develop long-term income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts that are internally consistent
- Identify issues and generate questions for company management meetings
- Arrange, visit and conduct meetings with company managements across the world
- Present conclusions through models, brief written reports, and presentations
- This is a front-end role where you take full responsibility of your coverage & not support someone
- Demonstrated academic excellence in MBA/PGDM at top business school
- Unquestionable integrity
- Strong financial statement analysis background, both academic and work-related
- Ability to understand and forecast fundamentals in a wide range of businesses
- Capability to work independently on assigned companies
- Solid financial modeling skills in Excel
- Excellent communication in English
- Comfort with specialization and lack of traditional corporate hierarchy
- Flexibility in international travel
- Competitive salary and performance bonus (Not a constraint for the right person)
- Stimulating work environment
ARGA Investment Management, LP is an independent investment management firm focused on global equities. Founded by A. Rama Krishna, CFA, who serves as chief investment officer, ARGA's goal is to maximize client\'s wealth over time. ARGA invests in undervalued businesses using a disciplined investment approach based on fundamental research and present value. The research team, located in the US and India, is comprised of individuals with deep investment and analytical backgrounds, multiple language skills, and brings both developed and emerging market perspectives. The company has offices in Stamford, CT, USA and Chennai, India.
For more information, visit www.argainvest.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.