Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:300 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Area Technical Manager - Valuations (6-12 yrs)
Responsible for Vendor Empanelment & Management, Real Estate Project/Property Appraisal & Valuation, Compliance with Valuation Guidelines/Process and Development Rules/Regulations of respective location.
- Ensuring compliance with valuation policies, processes and development rules/regulations of respective location.
- Providing professional technical support to the credit/risk/policy underwriting team and all internal stakeholders.
- Selection & Empanelment of vendor as per requirement for respective location followed by policy and process approved.
- Vendor management including reports quality, periodic visit, audit and training. Ensuring timely clearance of vendor bills of respective location.
- Appraising the real estate project/property being offered for lending in terms of potential risks, advantages & disadvantages.
- Periodic visits, review and monitoring of APF projects of respective location.
- Adherence to TAT & develop mechanism to improve TAT of empanelled vendors and technical support to all internal stakeholders.
- Undertaking independent technical appraisal for valuation as per requirement.
- Coordinating with empanelled vendors & other supporting functions for query resolution. Regular interaction with real estate players for updates on projects, property prices and local bylaws.
- Preparation and maintenance of various technical related MIS and databases for respective location.
- Sharing of real estate news, articles/researches and other important information regularly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.