HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:1482 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Area Service Manager - Consumer Durables (9-15 yrs)
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech
- Responsible for shortlisting and onboarding of partners
- Understanding the per person productivity thus do the resource planning
- Knowledge and understanding to Right of Way (ROW) structure in the given area
- Knowledge and understanding of partner service list and therefore cost involved
- Co-ordination and driving partner Teams in obtaining ROW permissions within the defined timelines
- Driving, Guiding and mentoring partner teams in execution of MEN / FTTx network
- Responsible for materials availability with the partner teams
- Responsible for forecasting materials requirement for the cluster/Area
- Material reconciliation with partner teams from time to time
- Performance monitoring and audit of partner teams
- Network O&M - Maintain high level of SLA for Network uptime and MTTR
- Responsible for keeping CAPEX and OPEX under control as per approved costs for the Cluster/Area
- Responsible for Installations, Service requests and Fault repair
Policy & Process Compliance
- Ensure that the organisation's processes and policies are adhered to.
- Provide regular input to keeping our processes in alignment with our service philosophy - Easy & Simple.
- Provide input to business, field services and operations, training and quality teams as applicable
- Strict adherence to SOP and quality of work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.