Recruiter at Talent labs pvt ltd
Views:323 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Area Service Manager - Auto (3-8 yrs)
The Area Service Manager is responsible for the territory service requirements with focus on process/product improvement.
- Deep Understanding of service processes.
- Dealership Management
- Product Knowledge
- Competition Tracking
- Product Quality
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Service volume growth:
- Achieving the service targets through channel partners in the assigned region
- Increasing the market share for the assigned region by providing strategic directives
- Involved in the preparation of Plan Actuals with Regional Manager for setting service targets for ASM by analyzing actual service vs expected service
- Updating market developments periodically to facilitate proactive steps to combat competition
- Analyzing market service data and customer satisfaction data
- Identifying the network gaps & identify prospective dealers
- Managing the business by monitoring each dealership in terms of viability and profitability
- Providing support and Handholding new dealers to ensure smooth operations
- Capturing RM and ASM best practices and deploy them horizontally in concerned areas
- Initiate marketing programs/ BTL activities from time to time in the assigned region and monitor customer service to achieve service objectives and customer satisfaction
- Stock planning & correction
- Deploys best practices from one region to the other.
- Career pathing and mentorship
- Conduction of team building activities in order to drive engagement among the service team
The above list is not exhaustive and could evolve with changing needs & priorities of the company
- Service volume growth
- NPS improvement
- Repair Quality improvement
- Counter measure PFRs for improvement
- TAT reduction - spare parts service level improvement
- Projects undertaken for the quarter/ territory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.