CEO at One World
Views:661 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Area Sales Manager - Traditional Trade/General Trade - FMCG/Pharma (7-12 yrs)
Area Sales Manager Traditional Trade/General Trade
Purpose of Job: Drive the primary and secondary sales volume in Mumbai for General Trade for Baby Care, Feminine Care, and Wellness Care product categories.
Operational Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver primary and secondary sales targets as per Annual Operating Plan in the assigned territory
- Timely Tracking & Monitoring the performance of Channel partners and Sales team to identify deviations and plan accordingly for risk mitigation.
- Responsible for developing and expanding the Sales & Profitability of the company in the assigned region.
- Add new accounts and retail partners for increasing numeric reach and weighted reach.
- Stock Management at depots & Distributors/Super Stockist/Sub-Stockist, Credit Control, Damage/Expiry Control for complete SKU and product range availability.
- Planning and implementation of sales promotional activities in the territory in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Identify and Weed out small and high-impact issues faced by channel partners.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in large accounts.
- Reviewing visibility of product range at retail counters.
- Analyse and control expenditures of assigned areas to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Utilising retail & distribution platforms to improve efficiency and reduce distribution costs; monitoring the process flow in order to ensure operational efficiency through dealers and distributors.
Strategic Role & Responsibilities:
- Business planning, forecasting, and delivery of short-term & long terms objectives (volume/ revenue/ growth/ systems & processes) at geography level and account level and product level.
- Guiding the team towards distributor appointment in line with desired business objectives and maintaining a robust and efficient Channel Partner network, through effective engagement and measures around healthy ROI management in line with defined business objectives/ processes.
- Driving sales team efficiency through regular and effective training, mentoring and coaching of sales team.
- Identification of brand building/ BTL activation opportunities and coordinating with relevant stakeholders (sales team/ marketing team/ external agencies) for timely and effective execution of these activities in line with business objectives/ priorities
- Close monitoring of the competitor's activities and preparing observation reports in order to facilitate the Brand Team to compete with the competition.