CEO at One World
Views:759 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Area Sales Manager - Traditional Trade/General Trade - FMCG/Pharma (7-12 yrs)
Area Sales Manager Traditional Trade/General Trade
Purpose of Job: Drive the primary and secondary sales volume in Mumbai for General Trade for Baby Care, Feminine Care, and Wellness Care product categories.
Operational Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver primary and secondary sales targets as per Annual Operating Plan in the assigned territory
- Timely Tracking & Monitoring the performance of Channel partners and Sales team to identify deviations and plan accordingly for risk mitigation.
- Responsible for developing and expanding the Sales & Profitability of the company in the assigned region.
- Add new accounts and retail partners for increasing numeric reach and weighted reach.
- Stock Management at depots & Distributors/Super Stockist/Sub-Stockist, Credit Control, Damage/Expiry Control for complete SKU and product range availability.
- Planning and implementation of sales promotional activities in the territory in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Identify and Weed out small and high-impact issues faced by channel partners.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in large accounts.
- Reviewing visibility of product range at retail counters.
- Analyse and control expenditures of assigned areas to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Utilising retail & distribution platforms to improve efficiency and reduce distribution costs; monitoring the process flow in order to ensure operational efficiency through dealers and distributors.
Strategic Role & Responsibilities:
- Business planning, forecasting, and delivery of short-term & long terms objectives (volume/ revenue/ growth/ systems & processes) at geography level and account level and product level.
- Guiding the team towards distributor appointment in line with desired business objectives and maintaining a robust and efficient Channel Partner network, through effective engagement and measures around healthy ROI management in line with defined business objectives/ processes.
- Driving sales team efficiency through regular and effective training, mentoring and coaching of sales team.
- Identification of brand building/ BTL activation opportunities and coordinating with relevant stakeholders (sales team/ marketing team/ external agencies) for timely and effective execution of these activities in line with business objectives/ priorities
- Close monitoring of the competitor's activities and preparing observation reports in order to facilitate the Brand Team to compete with the competition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.