Head at PMS Consulting
Views:448 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Area Sales Manager - Pan India - Electrical Firm (8-10 yrs)
Area Sales Manager will be responsible to Achieve Pre-agreed Sales Targets and to maintain customer relationships within an assigned territory.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned Area with proper working at Districts level
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.