Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:3621 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Area Sales Manager - OTC/FMCG (4-9 yrs)
We are hiring for Area Sales Manager(OTC/FMCG) in Mumbai
Degree Field(s) Marketing, Sales
Key Skills Strong customer relations skills, Leadership skills, Confident, Hardworking
JD for Area Sales manager
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
2. Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
3. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
4. Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
5. Developing sales strategies and setting targets
6. Compiling and analyzing sales figures
7. Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
8. Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
9. Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
10. Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
11. Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
12. Servicing the needs of your existing customers
13. Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
14. Collecting customer feedback and market research
15. Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
16. Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
17. Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
18. Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals
19. Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
20. Training sales staff
21. Allocating areas to sales representatives
22. Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
23. Reporting to senior managers
24. Keeping up to date with products and competitors
1. Must possess strong leadership and communication skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
2. Must be able to work independently and with little supervision, and sometimes they are even required to work remotely
3. Confident, and hard-working, able to drive their teams to exceed goals and complete sales themselves.
4. Experience in sales with a successful track record
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Strong numerical and analytical abilities
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.