Manager at Shree Balaji Employment Services Pvt Ltd
Views:257 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Area Sales Manager - NBFC (5-15 yrs)
Key Result Areas :
Area Sales Growth & Profitability Management
- Achieves sales targets for the local area through :
1. Monitoring pipeline funnel & developing a plan with the team to achieve book size and market share
2. Planning & implementing initiatives to identify and bring on board new channel partners
- Achieves the area gross contribution
- Monitors local market trends and competitive offerings & identifies opportunities for business expansion for the region
- Ensures minimal client attrition through strong client engagement activities
- Engages with the investment bankers, chartered accountants and brokers in the for sourcing new business on a regular basis
- Raises escalation on delinquent cases/ potential NPAs and closely monitors these through the team for collection dues.
- Tracks key accounts in the portfolio with regard to health of the business and potential early warning signs of NPAs
Client Acquisition & Relationship Management :
- Drives new client acquisition and retention through mapping of key clients in the area & establishes relationships with them to maintain/ enhance the pipeline funnel.
- Increases quantum of area business through strong focus on cross-selling initiatives & innovative product mixes.
- Identifies business potential in new geographic s of the region & penetrates them through marketing events in strategic locations
- Cultivates a deeper customer bonding by ensuring faster TATs in collaboration with the Credit analysts, enabling the use of technology to improve operational efficiencies & responsiveness in customer service to ensure retention of existing customers.
- Recommends development of new products based on local market and competitor insights and trends
- Supports enhancements to existing product service mix according to local specifications by providing inputs to the RSM
Reporting, Audits & Internal Compliance :
- Monitors the portfolio health in conjunction with the risk team through continuous portfolio surveillance and tight pre screening of proposals sourced in the area
- Ensures effective risk management by driving policy adherence and compliance in all sales operations activities within the region team
- Drives compliance through proper loan documentation, adherence to KYC norms and collation of all other relevant information about the client and application of necessary risk mitigation where required.
- Monitors the non-payment of loans, cheque bounces, etc closely and ensure that there are minimal NPAs in the portfolio. Flags off specific cases to the RSM for intervention.
- Emphasizes strict compliance and adherence with respect to any regulatory/ statutory or legal norms and considerations
Portfolio quality, Profitability:
- Maintain quality of portfolio to minimize NPAs, Implement measures to ensure profitability
- Track over-due account on a daily basis for the business
- Intervene to ensure collection for initial overdue accounts on timely basis
- Collaborate with Collection teams for remaining over due cases & ensure collection on a timely basis
- Ensure profitability by right pricing, processing fees
- Implement all cost management initiatives on a timely & accurate basis
People Management :
- Ensures that all relevant product & behavioral training is imparted to RMs to enhance business outcomes and support individual development
- Oversees sourcing, recruitment, on-boarding and capability development of team members to drive productivity
- Trains RMs on product structuring and business finance to enable greater customer connect and increase the perception of their credibility as financial advisors/ representatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.