Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1873 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Area Sales Manager - Horeca Sales - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/ISB (2-8 yrs)
To generate profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company's product range with the help of promotional activities.
Ensuring timely payment and reporting on competitors activity in the market.
MBA - Top Tier Only (Mandatory)
Key responsibilities: SALES
- To achieve the sales target on a day to day basis
- Ensuing Product Mix in the sales
- Ensuring cheque along with Permits
- Report Competitors activity in Market
- Report use of POP materials along with Cos products prominently displayed at all RETAIL SHOPS
- Working with Field Force in Market
- Provide effective customer service
- Ensuring timely payment from Distributors/Govt Agencies, as per the stipulated time given to them.
- Control on journey plan for the Field Force in order to reduce expenditure while covering the maximum territory.
- Implementing Schemes in RETAIL TRADE and DISTRIBUTORS.
- Implementing successfully promotional activities from time to time
- To co-ordinate with the State Head on day to day basis in terms of getting the right Product Mix, Despatch of goods to respective towns/distributors
- Monitoring of EVCs / CForms
- Collecting data from Excise pertaining to competition
- Collecting information regarding Excise Rules and passing the same to Distributors/Brewery/H.O.
- To give on-the - job training to subordinates
- To identify training programs for self.