Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:712 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG/Pharma (3-5 yrs)
Area sales Manager
- Appointment of distributors in new and existing areas:
- Assessment of current business in the range based on the criteria.
- Ascertaining the level of deposits of current business and the mix of the deposits.
- Distributor's appointments on completion of agreements.
- Stocks take over.
- Commencement of business, regular, correspondence.
- Building of sales team: Identifying areas, mapping of sales areas to sales potential according to the sales person.
Achievements on sales targets:
- Fixing targets mutually between management and self, based on growth in last year and the potential of the brand in the existing market in tune with all India growth.
- Utilizing and analyzing previous records data, sales team is directed towards achieving targets.
- Distribution of targets according to potential, growth, saturation.
- Achievement of penetrations in sales and marketing.
- Drafting a plan on range wise sales, style wise penetration to be achieved by the entire year.
- Implement schemes to the advantage of the sales plan.
- New product launches and their management.
- Ensuring growth and increase in contribution of each style / range into the bottom line
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.