Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:2804 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Area Sales Manager - FMCG/OTC (8-13 yrs)
This role will be pivotal in planning and driving the transformation in the specific Geography. At a basic level, the successful candidate should be able to network analysis and build prioritization of where intervention is required. The candidate should be able to coach and drive the team to achieve those ends. Analytical thinking, Customer Orientation and ability to work collaboratively are important attributes. Speed of execution, ability to drive teams and strong result Orientation will be critical to success.
Major Deliverables :
- Providing leadership support and direction to the team and frontline sales force to achieve monthly and annual sales targets in terms of both Primary and Secondary.
- Build a strong distribution network to expand footprint across geographies and channels. Expand the direct coverage vs Indirect wholesale coverage to drive growth in the category.
- Execute on all the sales fundamentals like beat adherence, bill cut, ECO, TLSD and beat productivity for the entire sales team.
- Ensure automation and sales technology is leveraged to drive sales across the channels.
- Execution of Trade marketing and sales development initiatives as per the action standards. Build a team that excels in market execution.
- Leading a team of sales executives and frontline sales team and building a talent pipeline for the future.
- Build a culture of sales discipline and process adherence.
- Build engagement and be a supplier of choice for the distribution and trade partners.
Supervises: Territory Sales In-charge
Reports to Regional Sales Head
- Qualification & Experience - MBA in Sales and Marketing/Post Graduate with Minimum 2 to Maximum 10 Years experience and preferably worked as ASM/SO in FMCG/OTC sales.
Age: - 26-35 Years
Core Attributes (Experience / Exposure characteristics):
- Proficient knowledge in FMCG / OTC Sales
- Sales Discipline and Process Adherence
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of individual contributors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.