Senior Talent Acquisition at Upraisal
Views:3666 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Following are the Roles and Responsibilities of the Job Role:
Managing Business :
- Responsible for driving Customer Acquisition for the region. Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Driving increase in demand in the market, lowering customer acquisition cost & efficient on ground BTL
- Working closely with the management to develop sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of marketing plans.
- Should be able to identify emerging markets/ potential and market shifts.
- Should drive weekly reviews with the team and track progress with respect to targets.
- Manage a team of Sales Managers and driving business in the assigned region.
- Responsible for team's recruitment, objective/ KRA settings, coaching and performance monitoring.