Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:1974 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Area Sales Manager - Exports - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving sales goals from the assigned international territory.
- Expected to manage existing clients & also introduce new customers/products as applicable.
- Coordinate with Overseas Business partners in assigned part of Asian countries, understanding the market and its needs, suggesting buyer appropriate product/package, Product recommendation, submitting quotation, taking new orders, and sending samples, catalogues etc.
- Effective negotiator, proactively monitor market and industry trends and competition strategies to identify market development opportunities.
- Participating in International Trade Fairs.
- Must have understanding about export process & basics about documentation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Willing to travel to international locations for customer meetings/trade fairs.
Qualification- MBA in Marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.