Recruitment Consultant at Skill 2 Source Management Consultants
Views:452 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Area Sales Manager - Education (3-6 yrs)
AREA SALES MANAGER
(LEADING TEAM + INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION IN SALES)
Role and Responsibility :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Job Requirement :
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Leadership Skills,
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.