Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:7775 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Area Sales Manager - Channel Sales - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for young dynamic professionals keen to join Channel Sales in FMCG sector. Candidates with MBA ( Marketing ) with any Sales/No experience are invited.
!! Must know the local language as per locations provided !!
- Drive overall sales and growth at the unit level by meticulous planning and designing of schemes, inputs, and resources
- Explore opportunities for gaining market share by analyzing data and trends to ensure sustainable sale potential
- Analyze data and keep track of key parameters to enhance operational effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for network expansion in the market like the addition of new contractors/ dealers, value up-gradation of existing dealers etc.
- Design schemes based on sales planning agenda and market feedback to ensure overall contractor/ dealer profitability and sales growth collections
- Oversee effective money circulation with dealers to ensure timely collections and ensure no outstanding dues
- Seeding, New contractor/ dealer appointment & channel Management
- Monitoring the Product Mix, Competitor activities
- Tracking Competitors & Sales, Market Share, Price Position and marketing initiatives
- Conducting promotional activities to ensure the achievement of the sales targets
- Enhance consumer experience by ensuring resolution of complaints within the defined timelines
- Maintain healthy contractor set by Identifying opportunity areas for engagement through participation in loyalty programs and also facilitate in their value growth by planned interventions
- Forecast the material demand in the market appropriately to ensure availability of stock as per market demand Integration
- Integrate with other verticals like Commercial and Marketing function to promote sales and service to customers
- Strategize and drive growth of core and focused products by identifying opportunities and analyzing trends and getting the plan implemented by the team
- Work on growth and development of the reporting team by providing them with required inputs, direction and opportunities.
- Productive utilization of manpower resources to drive business growths
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Ownership & drive for results
- Execution excellence
- Negotiation & Influence
- People Management
- Problem-Solving & Decision Making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.