Head at PMS Consulting
Views:321 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Area Sales Head - Institutional Sales - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for entire North Institutional sales targets
- Develop annual promotion plan with sales leadership, country head, execute collaterals, build learning modules, conduct learning sessions during promotional cycle meetings
- Maintain effective relationships with trade to ensure a good partnership for brand/corporate equity
- Meet and discuss with NICUs, Neonatologist, Gynaecologists & Paediatricians for the product portfolio
Work with sales, marketing teams to understand growing importance of Key Accounts & positioning to leverage the same
- Build and maintain relationship with hospitals
- Responsible for negotiations with the hospitals
- Managing sales activities in hospitals to create brand awareness
- Managing sales and strategy development, product planning, revenue and market share to grow existing accounts and attain new accounts
Team Management :
- Managing the entire team for North Institutional trade and the third party manpower.
Market Management :
- Ensuring quality of hospital coverage and sales through effective use of on roll and off roll sales team.
- Stock management at the purchasing department of hospitals
- Educating and training key stakeholders at all levels in the hospitals
Desired Candidate :
- Expense Statement
- Person should be a self-starter and motivated to drive sales in the territory.
- Knowledge of brands, prices, margins and activities of both own products and competition.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Hospital Account wise performance
Minimum travel : 10-12 days on a monthly basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.