HR at Qween Network LLP
Views:430 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Area Sales & Customer Manager - BFS (3-6 yrs)
- Customer Infrastructure & satisfaction: The ASCM is responsible for ensuring a robust Customer Infrastructure is in place in the territory. Distributors are appointed by the ASCM wherever necessary and it is his responsibility to track their overall performance on key metrices. ASCM is supposed to optimize the quantity & quality of customers in his area such that there are no service gaps while ensuring adequate service levels for trade and financial viability for customers. He monitors the financial health and profitability of all Customers. The AASCM also needs to step in from time to time to resolve customer issues which cannot be handled at a field-force level. Along with his team (FF) the ASCM is also responsible for primary & secondary customer complaint resolution.
- Growth & Execution: The ASCM drives Top-line growth in the area and ensures all execution metrices are also in place. He will also need to monitor channel-wise and category-wise growths in the territory. It is also the ASCM's responsibility to ensure all new launches are landed in the area and to ensure all merchandising activities are run well. Execution metrics are the input metrics for delivering share gaining growth and are hence very important.
- Drive a team: Team handling & team building are the most important aspects of an ASCM's role. The ASCM is responsible for managing the team, motivating them and getting them to deliver their metrices. He needs to understand the working style and strengths and weaknesses of each person to get them to reach their potential and also needs to provide developmental inputs on a continuous basis. How an AASCM binds his team together is often a make or break factor in performance of a team.
- Liaising with key Partner Functions: The ASCM liaises with the Supply Chain Team to ensure packwise
estimates are built correctly for the area. He also ensures norms build up at an RS level are hygienic and supplies from depots are in order. He also ensures that the stock build up at Customer points are at the acceptable level. The ASCM works with the Commercial Team to ensure customers are healthy and that payments to company are in order.
- Ensuring controls & financial hygiene: Along with Commercial & Supply Chain team, ASCM is supposed to have check on system hygiene at customers on aspects like extent of sales return, extent of damage/
shortage claims, mismatch between primary & secondary, physical vs. book stock mismatch, trade discount
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.