HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:4912 Applications:577 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Area Operations Manager - eCommerce (3-12 yrs)
We have an Opening for Area Operations Manager for leading eCommerce company.
Designation: Area Operations Manager (Only male candidates)
Age criteria: Below 35 years
Speaking local language is mandatory
- To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 300+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
- The Operations function at Company is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The Area Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Customer Experience:
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Manpower Management:
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
- Process and compliance:
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.