Area Manager - Branch Banking - Bank (10-12 yrs)
We have job opening for the Post of Area Manager Branch banking- Leading Bank
Role: As an Area Manager- Branch Banking: S/he will be managing one cluster consist of 10-12 branches.
Grade - VP and Senior VP open
- Responsible for Business, Operations and Fee income generation for the branch.
- Effective at handling both Asset and Liability portfolio of the branch.
- Manages & Heads In bound, Out bound business channels and Operation Channel of the branch.
- Expertise in handling and maintaining good relationship with HNI and CASA customers of the branch.
- Multi Tasking - Effectively manages all the asset business, asset channels and Liability growth of the bank.
- Periodically organized and conducted Customer meets to deepen the existing relationship and promote the products and services offered by the bank.
- Strong back ground on Team handling & Cross Selling
- Good inter personal skills & Relationship Management skills
- Should know the local language..
- Equal blend of service and sales orientation. In the absence of equality, sales orientation as a skew will be acceptable.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.