Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:152 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Area Distribution Manager - Chemicals (6-10 yrs)
The position would primarily be responsible for identification and growth of retail business in the defined territory through creation, nurturing and management of distributor and thereby achieving overall business objectives set out by the management.
- Planning and strategizing for defined geography for short term (1 year) as well as long term (5 year)
- Identify new distributors to expand the overall sustainable sale potential in the area and increase participation.
- Ensuring quality of market coverage through distribution network
- Ensure stock availability, visibility and ensure implementation of consumer promotion plans
- Develop and ensure implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
- Ensure optimal stocking levels and high billing efficiency for all distributors
- Influencing and motivating distribution teams in achieving company goals
- Collect reliable information about business ecosystem/customer/area/ competition for market mapping and sensitize the management.
- Delivering on value and volume for geography
- Prepare plan to achieve the assigned business objectives for the depot on a monthly level and work towards achievement of targets as per budget
- Assist distributors in achieving their overall sales target through regular visits, scheme communication and timely service.
- Ensure the growth of core products along with new and focused products
- Implement channel initiatives schemes and ensure control measures
- Track and solve distributor and dealer queries timely to maintain productive relationship
- Assist distributors in providing solution to the dealers as well as end consumers for any complaints or queries
- Ensure availability of material, services and promotional tools to the distributors through co-ordination with other functions
- Implement marketing plans, new launches, promotion, pricing, product mix & distribution policies of the organization.
- Investigate and resolve dealer level complaints within the defined timelines
- Control entire accounting and audit related queries
- Collecting receivables are per organizations norms and review of credit worthiness of business associates and timely review of the same.
- Drive influencer loyalty programs as per the policies of the organization. Ensure extension of benefits to influencers as per the defined loyalty program structure
- Rapport building with key influencers/stakeholders, viz: painters, contractors, builders, key accounts, interior designers, architects, etc
- Leading, Reporting and Integration
- Leading a team of sales representatives to ensure achievement of business objectives. Motivating, guiding & coaching the direct reportees to build a high performance team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.