Area Credit Manager - SME Segment - Loan Against Property (3-10 yrs)
- Should handle tasks pertaining to credit underwriting, assessment and evaluation of loan proposals, approvals, legal formalities and disbursement with respect to the process.
- Supervising approval of loan proposals, assessment of loan servicing intent of customers, and sanctioning credits after appraising solvency status and verifying documents as well as post sanction follow -up and disbursal of loan.
- Should have exposure in DSA model, with LAP ( High ticket size)
- Should be from Loan against property background and have handled loans of schools and hospitals/nursing homes.
- The candidate should have good DSA network.
- Handling credit evaluation activities of proposals based on banks analysis, operating trends, financial ratio, debt service capacity, liquidity / cash flow, vintage of company, market standing and the credit policy.
- Accelerating new/renewals/Enhancements proposals in a timely manner and highlighting comments /recommendations to the appropriate authority as per banks Credit Policy.
- Handling liaising activities, coordinating with customers, initiating efforts for controlling customer escalations Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing clients and maintaining minimum turn -around -time
- Managing customer centric banking operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Managing credit monitoring activities, ensuring the end use of funds, following up with compliance of the terms and conditions of the sanction order and analyzing the stock statement for monthly drawing power for the account and to see that all securities are duly insured proposals, sanctioning, credit monitoring, financial, policy, credit policy
- Positive and determined approach.
- Presentable and good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.