Consultant at Spectrum Consulting
Views:97 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Area Credit Manager - BFSI (12-16 yrs)
- Thorough knowledge on Credit Appraisals and Home loan products
- Regular analysis of files that are delinquent and NPA to understand any flaws in the appraisals and provide inputs to the management Ensure that the employee achieves 100% target month on month without compromising the quality of work.
- To ensure loan proposals are structured within the lending policy framework.
- Follow up on the queries and see to it that files are resolved within the stipulated TAT.
- Weekly/Monthly reviews with Credit officers across zone
- Personal intervention in handling high profile accounts (and keeping detailed report for further information on the clients).
- Mentor/Guide new joiners as well as existing employees
- Visiting customers for self-appraisal and also periodic visits of high value customers and delinquent/NPA customers.
- To be the sole responsible person in handling deviations of loan
- Strong command over verbal / written communication and should be a good listener (Proficiency over regional language is a mandate)