Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1092 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Architect - Digital Services - Mobile Handset (8-15 yrs)
Hiring for Architect-Digital Services for one of the leading mobile handset player in India & SAARC countries.
EXPECTED QUALIFICATION: A premium Graduate degree/ MBA from top B school (Preferred) with consistently good academic records.
GOOGLE / E-BAY / AMAZON / AIRTEL / PAYPAL / Makemytrip.com / Snapdeal.com / Flipkart.com / Yahoo etc
Architects will play a critical role in the design and definition of these products and services.
Architects will lead the execution and deployment of these products and online services, by working with of best of breed app developers and software engineers. They will also work closely with a cross functional team of product managers, software engineering managers, UI designers, automation engineers and OS engineers. They ensure the teams are building an online experience that will delight the customers and are responsible for delivery high quality software that performs at scale.
- 10-14 years in product development, delivering high scale online products and services in a high growth environment
- Provide Mentoring and coaching for senior technical members in the team
- Effectively collaborates, builds relationships and influences team members to work towards common goals
- Drive innovation within the domain
- Provide technical inputs and participate in checkpoint reviews. Evangelizes best practices across teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss product concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- The candidate also will have a proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership of engineering processes, scaling software systems and successfully delivering results.
- If you have an engineering background, a strong track record in building online products, and a proven ability to attract talent, you could be the person we- re looking for.
Interested candidates can share the profile or call us at 9810066342 (Yashika)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.