Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:3439 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Architect - Data & Security - IT (12-18 yrs)
Architect - Data & Security
We have a leadership opportunity for Architect - Data & Security with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune location.
Job Description :
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in handling and troubleshooting network (data & security) related issues.
- Advance level knowledge on Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Routing protocols (BGP, IGRP, EIGRP) & MPLS technologies.
- Should have hands-on experience in troubleshooting on Cisco ACI, Nexus switches (9K, 7K, & 5K) Cisco 3750, Cisco blade switches.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network setup with Security appliances from different Vendors Cisco (ASA, FWSM), Cisco ACI, Checkpoint configured both in standalone mode, high-availability configuration and virtualized mode and Fortigate products(Firewalls, Analyzer, Autheticator, FortiManager).
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience in configuring & troubleshooting IPSEC VPN (site-to-site & client-to-site) configured on Cisco Routers, Leaf-Spine Architecture, Fortigate Firewalls, Cisco ASA & Checkpoint firewalls.
- High level knowledge and hands-on experience on load balancer technologies such as F5, Netscaler.
- Should have good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Should be open to work in 24x7 environments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.