Senior Executive - HR at Aranca
Views:36075 Applications:4354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2637
Aranca - Senior Consultant - Business Research - Industrials/TMT/Energy/Chemicals (2-5 yrs)
Position Dossier :
Location: Mumbai, India
Organisation Details :
Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, and high potential start-ups with intelligence and insights to make better business decisions. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services, fixed income credit research, transaction advisory services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. We are a trusted market research partner to over 700 global companies including, Enterprises, Consulting firms, and Law firms.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA with 2-5 years experience, preferably in research, or related areas such as consulting or analytics-oriented jobs.
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research
- Hands-on experience in using research databases like Factiva, OneSource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as individual contributor or member of project teams or team lead for small projects
Manage and execute research projects involving, but not limited to :
a) Market / opportunity assessment : comprehensive review of the market through a thorough analysis of demand-supply dynamics, completion landscape, value chain and regulatory frameworks governing the industry
b) Competitor intelligence : In-depth assessment of companies involving a review of their business structure, product / service offerings, management team, recent developments, go-to-market approach, and outlook
c) M&A related research : Conducting due diligence on identified targets and developing detailed company profiles through comprehensive desk-based and primary research
- Mentor, train associates/analysts working on the projects being executed
- Support development of proposals through case-studies, samples, and preliminary background research
- Exhibit sector specific subject-matter expertise, as relevant
- Willingness to travel domestically / internationally for undertaking primary research on field
- Willingness to be deputed on-site for short durations is preferable
- Ability / prior exposure to client communication and team management is preferable