Senior Executive - HR at Aranca
Views:2065 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aranca - Senior Consultant - Business Research & Advisory - BFSI Domain (3-5 yrs)
Aranca - Senior Consultant - Business Research & Advisory - BFSI
Organization Details :
- Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, and high potential start-ups with intelligence and insights to make better business decisions.
- We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services, fixed income credit research, transaction advisory services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. We are a trusted market research partner to over 700 global companies including, Enterprises, Consulting firms and Law firms.
Functional Requirements :
- MBA from top tier institutes
- 3 -5 years of experience preferably in research, or related areas such as consulting or analytics oriented jobs.
- Good research and analysis skills - be able to quickly grasp dynamics of various sectors/ segments and identify opportunities/ risks in those segments from an investment perspective
- Hands on experience in using research databases like Factiva, Onesource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- High quality PowerPoint and MS Office skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Consultant to work for one of our BFSI client based in US
- Developing sector notes/ industry notes covering market size, growth, trends, competition etc. for various sectors in the US. These are typically healthcare or consumer business sectors and the work would involve research in niche sub-segments
- Person with have to work independently, conducting end to end desk research, utilizing all databases effectively, and prepare the final presentation. Timelines for each project vary, but most range from 3-5 days of effort - so quick turnarounds
- Weekly calls with the client - where the person will have to discuss the work done in the past week, answer questions related his / her projects and discuss the pipeline etc.