Senior Executive at Aranca
Views:1854 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Aranca - Senior Consultant - Business Research (3-7 yrs)
ABOUT ARANCA :
Aranca (www.aranca.com) is a global firm providing diverse research, advisory and valuation services across sectors and markets. Our solutions provide decision makers the insight and confidence to make the right choice. Since Aranca's inception in 2003, we have been recognized as a leading provider of high-end, customized research and advisory services and a trusted knowledge partner to a diverse spectrum of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, investment banks, venture capital/private equity firms, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers, across the globe.
Our service offerings are structured around six complementary business lines:
- Business Research & Advisory
- Investment Research & Analytics
- Valuation Advisory
- Technology Research & Advisory
- Procurement & Supply Chain Intelligence
We are a fast growing firm, with a 450+ team spanning India, US, Europe, Middle East and Japan. We are an innovative and result-centric organization with a strong belief in meritocracy.
POSITION DETAILS :
Position : Senior Consultant - Business Research
Location : Mumbai
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work as individual contributor or member of project teams or team lead for small projects
Manage and execute research projects involving, but not limited to :
- Market / opportunity assessment : Comprehensive review of the market through a thorough analysis of demand - supply dynamics, completion landscape, value chain and regulatory frameworks governing the industry
- Competitor intelligence: In-depth assessment of companies involving a review of their business structure, product / service offerings, management team, recent developments, go-to-market approach and outlook
- M&A related research: Conducting due diligence on identified targets and developing detailed company profiles through comprehensive desk-based and primary research
- Mentor, train associates/analysts working on the projects being executed
- Support development of proposals through case-studies, samples and preliminary background research
- Exhibit sector specific subject-matter expertise, as relevant
- Willingness to travel domestically / internationally for undertaking primary research on field
- Willingness to be deputed on-site for short durations is preferable
- Ability / prior exposure to client communication and team management is preferable
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- MBA with 3-7 years experience, preferably in research, or related areas such as consulting or analytics oriented jobs.
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research
- Hands on experience in using research databases like Factiva, Onesource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)