Aranca - Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - Valuation & Financial Advisory (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager in Valuation and Financial Advisory team in Mumbai and Gurgaon. PFB the details
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.
- Relevant experience in financial advisory services primarily in the areas of business valuation, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options valuation for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be advantage
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Corporate finance concepts.
- Sound financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc. will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word
- Flexibility in response to potential travel requirements for client engagements