Aranca - Senior Analyst - Investment Research - Private Equity (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for a Senior Analyst to join our Investment Research team in Gurgaon. PFB the job responsibilities :
The role would involve providing support to Private Equity finance clients (global) of Aranca for their research requirements. The opportunity would include supporting client on client on modelling, Investor Memos (report writing), industry research, valuation, investor presentations, and teasers.
- Create mid- to high-complexity valuation models including but not limited to deal analysis, and feasibility studies based on return metrics and debt covenants/ratios
- Handle client communication
- Handling adhoc research requests as per client or team requirements
- Strong modeling capabilities -
Building financial models with strong understanding of valuation methodologies such as DCF, market multiples, NAV and other industry specific methodologies. The candidate should have experience forecasting the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash flows), with detailed drivers of revenues and costs, for both listed and private companies.
Ability to model various business requirements and deal dynamics in an efficient manner.
- Strong experience preparing pitchbooks (investor presentation, involving sell/ buy-side transactions, company/ sector presentation, etc.), investor teasers and thematic research notes.