Aranca - Senior Analyst - Equity Research (3-7 yrs)
Aranca - Assistant Manager - Equity Research - MBA/CA/CFA
Job Profile :
ORGANISATION DETAILS :
Aranca (www.aranca.com) is a fast-growing global knowledge services firm with offices in the USA, Europe, and a research delivery capability in Mumbai, India with a team size approaching 550. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. Our clients include investment banks, private equity, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers across the globe.
Our company is young and dynamic and has been built by entrepreneurs and managers with rich and diverse industry backgrounds. Since our inception in 2003, the company has grown to become a leading provider of high-quality research & analysis and has also been cited as a leading research outsourcing firm in independent surveys, including by firms such as KPMG. We continue to see a rapid demand growth for our services as many organizations around the world begin to leverage capabilities in India. We aim to grow our business by 3x over the next three years and are looking to invest in the next wave of talent to support the growth.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Position : Senior Analyst - Equity Research
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- This is a position wherein the selected candidate will be responsible for initiating, executing and delivering quality investment research to the discerning global clients
- Such a person should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution.
- Excellent financial modeling skills with the ability to understand and formulate business drivers (revenue, cost, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies, and stock analysis
- Strong writing skills with the ability to lay out investment arguments and theses lucidly
- High-level communication skills with the ability to express views clearly and succinctly
- Analytical thinking is required to enable him/her to structure and guide research / consulting assignments with clients and manage the project internally.
Desired Skill Set :
Focus Areas :
1. The candidate should ideally have handled more than one project at a time
2. The candidate should be well versed with the following
a. Financial modelling and valuation
b. Writing reports of various types - short company updates, result summaries, sector reports
3. Exposure to global macroeconomics and asset classes would be desirable, but not mandatory