Aranca - Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Private Equity (2-6 yrs)
The role would involve providing support to Private Equity finance clients (global) of Aranca for their research requirements. The opportunity would include supporting client on client on modelling, industry research, valuation, investor presentations, and teasers.
- Create mid- to high-complexity models including DCF and relative valuation of a private firm which requires deep dive research on target multiples for a similar players in the industry
- Effective client communication
- Handling multiple adhoc research requests as per client or team requirements
- Strong modeling capabilities
- Building financial models with strong understanding of valuation methodologies such as DCF, market multiples, IRR and other industry specific methodologies. The candidate should have experience forecasting the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash flows), with detailed drivers of revenues and costs, for both listed and private companies
- Ability to model various business requirements and deal dynamics in an efficient manner
- Strong experience preparing pitchbooks (investor presentation, company/ sector presentation, etc.), investor teasers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.