Aranca - Senior Analyst/Analyst - Investment Research (2-4 yrs)
We are hiring for Analyst/Sr. Analyst role in our Investment Research team. PFB the details.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Project and client management: Provide research support on public/private investment opportunities for Aranca clients covering areas such as:
- Fundamental and quantitative research for equity markets and private investment opportunities - involving financial modeling, report writing, investment committee presentations, due diligence reports
- Other research areas addressing specific client requests regarding researching on niche markets (e.g. US private lending space)
- Interact professionally with 3rd party entities (like investment fund managers, due diligence partners etc) on behalf of client over calls
- Research insights contribution: Support Aranca Investment Research team's efforts in developing inhouse research insights through articles, blog updates, infographics and other forms through own contribution as well as in collaboration with other Aranca team members
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- MBAs (Finance) from top tier institutes, CFAs, CA rankers
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in private investment research, or related areas such as portfolio investment consulting or analytics
- Strong knowledge of finance, valuation modeling capabilities and writing skills; Powerpoint presentation skills would be added advantage
- Strong project management , time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Be independent in terms of interacting with client and client partners, manage own workflow with minimal guidance on Aranca project manager
- Demonstrated ability to deliver top quality research output that is accurate, analytical and error free
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.