Aranca - Fixed Income Research Analyst - Onsite (3-6 yrs)
- Responsible for conducting global research and issuing investment recommendations. Develop analysis models and supports RMs and PMs on investment topics.
- Monitoring the Financial Landscape
- Essential, every day activity and it may trigger the issuance of a report or research publication.
- Gather Financial Information and Maintain Knowledge Level
- Read financial news, broker reports, various research reports (free and fee-based). Take part in internal conference calls and meetings.
- Assessing Impact of News and Data
- Analyze impact of news on financial markets and the client universe.
- Perform Quantitative Analysis
Analysis is performed in comprehensive, proprietary excel-based models. These models are constantly maintained. Input data include future market balance shifts, economic growth, inflation, central bank policy and rates, momentum signals, etc.
- Perform Qualitative Analysis
Take part in conference calls, broker meetings, company presentations, companies' management meetings, etc.
- Align Views within Research Team
Exchange expectations with other research team members (research analysts).
Writing Research Publication
This includes standard and adhoc research publications with recommendations, ratings or forecasts.
- Write Research Publication
- Perform 4-Eyes Review of Research Publication performed with other research analysts.
- Submit Research Publication for Content Check
Content Check is performed by the Financial Editor, and includes the coordination of the
Distributing Research Publication by Research Analysts
Research Publications are distributed electronically through various channels
- Present Market Expectations and Research Reviews to Client
i.e. client meetings and events.
- Present Market Expectations and Research Reviews to the Media
TV, radio, client podcasts
- Present Market Expectations and Research Reviews to Internal Stakeholder
- Handle Inquiries from Stakeholder
Answer questions from Relationship Management, Portfolio Management and Investment Advisory.
- Develop Product with Other Departments
Develop products together with Portfolio Management, Markets and Fund Solutions.
The main tasks include:
- Provide regular updates on the region in internal meetings,
- Contribute to the publications, and
- Support the team in developing a consistent fixed income investment strategy.
The output are regular contributions to our daily and weekly publications, to the strategy pieces, and contributions to our weekly and monthly internal meetings.
The main tools are access to third-party broker research, access to third-party data providers & the client Research applications.
To be successful in the role, the incumbent will need strong analytical skills, a clear understanding of macro-economic processes, and to be able to cooperate closely with the rest of the team