Aranca - Assistant Manager - Valuation & Advisory (4-7 yrs)
Business Line: Valuation & Advisory Services
Designation : Assistant Manager
Specific Skill Set :
- Sound knowledge of business valuation and corporate finance concepts. Should be able to conduct research on industry and analyze financial statements
- Experience of working on valuation assignments for tax & financial reporting in reputed professional services & firm will be preferable
- Valuation experience with venture capital backed growth stage companies and mid-market companies for US GAAP and tax regulations will be an advantage.
- Top-notch communication skills and ability to effectively interact with global clients.
Post-Graduation: MBA Finance/ Chartered Accountant
Professional Qualification: CA Rank-holder or CFA desired
Work Experience: Assistant Manager: 4-7 years of relevant experience in business valuations in professional services firm or corporate strategy
Compensation: As per industry standards
Other Notes: Work experience should be post qualification and relevant
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.
- Relevant experience in financial advisory services primarily in the areas of business valuation, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options valuation for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be advantage
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Corporate finance concepts.
- Sound financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc. will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word
- Flexibility in response to potential travel requirements for client engagements .
If interested, send across your updated CV.