Aranca - Assistant Manager - Fixed Income Credit Research (4-7 yrs)
We are hiring for Assistant Manager in our Investment Research team. PFB the details :
Position : Assistant Manager (Fixed Income Credit Research)
Location : Mumbai
Department : Investment Research
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Writing credit research recommendation notes on companies / sectors/ themes. Hands on experience in high yield, and distressed debt credit
- Preparing detailed distressed debt and recovery models with cash flow forecasting, detailed capital structure analysis and waterfall analysis.
- Good understanding of off-balance sheet adjustments and performing distressed debt modeling and recovery analysis.
- Working experience on screening bonds/loans- indentures/prospectuses, financial and negative covenants; preparing covenants summaries, etc
- Ensuring high scores on customer satisfaction surveys
- Ability to manage multiple clients
- Provide guidance to teams and review or do quality checks on client deliverables or projects. Train and mentor junior members in the team
Functional Requirements :
- MBA Finance / CA / CFA preferred
- Strong knowledge of high yield, distressed debt, is mandatory.
- Knowledge/experience in other areas of credit research is desirable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Soft skills & Behavioral skills :
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Self starter and highly motivated.
ORGANISATION DETAILS :
Aranca (www.aranca.com) is a fast growing global knowledge services firm with offices in the USA, Europe and a research delivery capability in Mumbai, India with a team size approaching 550. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. Our clients include investment banks, private equity, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers across the globe.
Our company is young and dynamic and has been built by entrepreneurs and managers with rich and diverse industry backgrounds. Since our inception in 2003, the company has grown to become a leading provider of high quality research & analysis, and has also been cited as a leading research outsourcing firm in independent surveys, including by firms such as KPMG. We continue to see a rapid demand growth for our services as many organizations around the world begin to leverage capabilities in India. We aim to grow our business by 3x over the next three years and are looking to invest in the next wave of talent to support the growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.