Senior Executive - HR at Aranca
Views:9616 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Aranca - Assistant Manager - Business Research - Materials/Chemicals (6-8 yrs)
Location: Mumbai, India
Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, and high potential start-ups with intelligence and insights to make better business decisions. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services, fixed income credit research, transaction advisory services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. We are a trusted market research partner to over 700 global companies including, Enterprises, Consulting firms and Law firms.
- MBA with 6-8 years- experience, preferably in business research and consulting with Chemicals and Materials domain experience
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research
- Hands on experience in using research databases like Factiva, Onesource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Manage and execute research projects involving, but not limited to:
- Market / opportunity assessment : comprehensive review of the market through a thorough analysis of demand supply dynamics, completion landscape, value chain and regulatory frameworks Governing the industry
- Competitor intelligence: In-depth assessment of companies involving a review of their business structure, product / service offerings, management team, recent developments, Go-to-market approach and outlook
- M&A related research: Conducting due diligence on identified targets and developing detailed Company profiles through comprehensive desk-based and primary research
- Mentor, train associates/analysts working on the projects being executed
- Support development of proposals through case-studies, samples and preliminary background research
- Exhibit sector specific subject-matter expertise, as relevant
- Willingness to travel domestically / internationally for undertaking primary research on field
- Willingness to be deputed on-site for short durations is preferable
- Ability / prior exposure to client communication and team management is preferable
- Assist in organization initiatives like business development (collateral development, prospect calls), marketing (content for website/ blogs, event support, reports etc), process initiatives (training, recruitment - lateral and campus & knowledge contribution).
- Client management - client handling, ensuring and tracking client satisfaction, relationship management.
- People management - career development, guidance, mentoring, performance management, retention and engagement, recognition and grievance handling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.