Senior Executive - HR at Aranca
Views:9348 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Aranca - Assistant Manager - Business Research - Materials/Chemicals (6-8 yrs)
Location: Mumbai, India
Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, and high potential start-ups with intelligence and insights to make better business decisions. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services, fixed income credit research, transaction advisory services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. We are a trusted market research partner to over 700 global companies including, Enterprises, Consulting firms and Law firms.
- MBA with 6-8 years- experience, preferably in business research and consulting with Chemicals and Materials domain experience
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research
- Hands on experience in using research databases like Factiva, Onesource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Manage and execute research projects involving, but not limited to:
- Market / opportunity assessment : comprehensive review of the market through a thorough analysis of demand supply dynamics, completion landscape, value chain and regulatory frameworks Governing the industry
- Competitor intelligence: In-depth assessment of companies involving a review of their business structure, product / service offerings, management team, recent developments, Go-to-market approach and outlook
- M&A related research: Conducting due diligence on identified targets and developing detailed Company profiles through comprehensive desk-based and primary research
- Mentor, train associates/analysts working on the projects being executed
- Support development of proposals through case-studies, samples and preliminary background research
- Exhibit sector specific subject-matter expertise, as relevant
- Willingness to travel domestically / internationally for undertaking primary research on field
- Willingness to be deputed on-site for short durations is preferable
- Ability / prior exposure to client communication and team management is preferable
- Assist in organization initiatives like business development (collateral development, prospect calls), marketing (content for website/ blogs, event support, reports etc), process initiatives (training, recruitment - lateral and campus & knowledge contribution).
- Client management - client handling, ensuring and tracking client satisfaction, relationship management.
- People management - career development, guidance, mentoring, performance management, retention and engagement, recognition and grievance handling