Talent Acquisition Lead at Appsforbharat
Views:1211 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AppsForBharat - Product Manager - B2C Segment - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (1-5 yrs)
Product Manager - (Preferred Candidates IITs/NITs/BITS/IIMs)
- We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 - this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 3+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
- The user love we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months.
- We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
- Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
- Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretations and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the features you'd own - Problem Identification to Delivery & Performance Monitoring.
- Understand user needs and problems, and ideate towards finding a suitable solution.
- Driven consensus amongst various teams and stakeholders to drive initiatives further through storytelling and data.
- Collaborate with Designers, Business Teams, Content Teams, etc. to narrow down on the exact product specifications.
- Make tradeoffs and scope out project delivery across milestones.
- Good understanding of Product Management process and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Empathetic approach towards Problem Identification and Solution Ideation. Be the voice of the users!
- Strong Product Analytics mindset in order to be able to back the story with data.
- Experience with good prioritisation techniques to balance product features, team bandwidth, and company/business/product goals.
- Great team player who is able to rally multiple teams to come together and deliver on validated product features, and further iterate on the same.
What are we looking for:
- Undergraduate/Post-Graduate Degree from Tier 1 Colleges (IITs, IIMs, NITs, BITSs).
- 2-3 years of working in B2C companies at scale in the capacity of a Product Manager.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Engineering/Data Analytics/Design/Operations.
- Founder or 0-1 Startup experience is big plus, although not mandatory.
- Gaming and Streaming domain experience is a big plus, although not mandatory.
- Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
- As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organisational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in a high growth & great potential company.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
- Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!