Talent Acquisition Lead at Appsforbharat
Views:464 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AppsForBharat - Manager - Product Designer (3-6 yrs)
Product Designer - Manager :
About AppsForBharat :
- We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 - this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
- The user love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
- We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth start-ups. We are a Series-A funded start-up, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Minimum qualifications : Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or equivalent practical experience.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Design product experiences across various platforms, including Mobile, Desktop, and Web.
- Define product requirements in collaboration with Product, Teach and Other Cross-functional teams.
- Turn data from the market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights.
- Gather insights from customers that can translate to a value proposition
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups; detailed design flows, specifications and prototypes.
- Impact business goals through the effective and efficient development of design solutions
- Write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all levels.
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing.
- We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to use our products intuitively.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the customer's needs.
- You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You should have a thorough understanding of UX processes and methodologies.
- Strong visual design skills
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product, tech and business partners from a concept to implementation.
- Strong skills in managing time and workload independently.
- Ability to craft strong design presentations and storytelling by keeping our users in mind.
- Proficient with the tools in Design and Prototyping (Figma / Sketch).
- Fast learner and extremely self-motivated to lead.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, fast and dynamic environment.
- A portfolio that demonstrates interaction and visual design experience (from concept generation to use case-definition, from interaction model definition to user flow and design specs).
Additional Perks :
- Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
- As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone.
- We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
In addition, we also have :
- A competitive salary.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!