Senior Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet
Views:750 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Applied Scientist - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Looking for an Applied scientist to be based in Bangalore, India with 3+ years of solid experience in solving complex problems using machine learning and data science.
- As an Applied scientist, you will provide machine learning expertise that helps accelerate the business.
- You will build various data and machine learning models that help us innovate different ways to enhance customer experience.
- You will need to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- We like to move fast, experiment, iterate and then scale quickly, thoughtfully balancing speed and quality.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative data and machine learning solutions to accelerate our business.
- Create experiments and prototype implementations of new learning algorithms and prediction techniques
- Collaborate with scientists, engineers, product managers, and stockholders to design and implement software solutions for science problems
- Use machine learning best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Python, Perl, Scala, Java, C#, C++ or other similar languages
- 1+ years professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in model development, model validation and model implementation for large-scale applications
- Ability to convey mathematical results to non-science stakeholders Strength in clarifying and formalizing complex problems
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years of practical experience applying ML to solve complex problems in an applied environment
- Significant peer-reviewed scientific contributions in premier journals and conferences
- Strong CS fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Experience with defining research and development practices in an applied environment
- Proven track record in technically leading and mentoring scientists
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills