Application Architect - HealthTech (10-20 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "architect" "architecture" ".net" "microservices" "enterprise architecture"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Application Architect (Platform Engineering) will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of software solutions that meet complex business requirements and cater to specific US Healthcare RCM industry needs leveraging Microservices architecture based on Core.NET, SQL Server, and major cloud platforms like AWS, Azure.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading product company in the US, providing technology-enabled revenue cycle management products that transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals, and physician practices.
- Work as an Individual Contributor or lead a small team of architects, developers
- Application design transformation from a monolith to microservices
- Design modern, scalable and secure application through microservices architecture principles
- Provide architecture/design ideas that cater to requirements balancing timelines and modern design principles
- Identify framework components, re-usability ideas and optimization areas for product landscape and work with product group to propagate the ideas in the roadmap
- Synergize with global engineering teams on common architecture practices and design decision
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong hands on design and architecture experience leveraging .net, SQL & NoSQL tech stack
- Knowledge of software architecture principles including message and service busses, object-oriented programming, continuous integration / continuous delivery, SOLID principles, SaaS, microservices, master data management (MDM) and a deep understanding of design patterns and domain-driven design (DDD)
- Prior experience in architecture transformation of enterprise-scale applications
- Experience in developing microservices, with Docker container and implementing Infrastructure-as-code
- Preferred experience in product organizations
- Great communication skills and ability to function well in a globally distributed setup
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading health-tech product organization; reporting directly into the Director of Platform Architecture (Platform Engineering)
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.