HR at Apporchid India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:444 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
App Orchid - Lead - Data Scientist (8-13 yrs)
App Orchid Inc. is a Silicon Valley based software developer specializing in the science of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing. Our mission is to create apps that make the internet of everything think like a human brain.
Thousands of intelligent endpoints that make up the Internet of Things have created exponential growth in the amount of analytical data that corporations and other organizations are attempting to make sense of in order to improve efficiency, manage risk, and provide superior customer/client/patient service. Where once businesses only had to respond to operational data in structured format (databases), the Internet of Everything provides us with an opportunity to break the barriers of these data silos, and integrate this structured data with unstructured data in found on the internet, social media, news and weather.
Organizations also benefit by tapping into their own tribal knowledge that exists in the unstructured form of reports, emails, evaluations, presentations, and observations. App Orchid applies artificial intelligence and natural language processing to extract and blend structured data from the Internet of Things and operational databases, with unstructured, free-flowing data from Tribal Knowledge and the Internet of Everything. We then use Big Data based in-memory technology to perform deep learning to identify patterns, risks and opportunities previously impossible with traditional analytical tools.
Our Natural Language and/or gamified UX makes retrieving accurate answers as simple as typing
a question in Google.
In the News:
The Silicon Review Magazine August Edition(2017): AppOrchid part of 50 Innovative Companies to
Daily Commerce News August (2017): Leading Manufacturers Analysis in Global Natural Language
Processing(NLP) Market 2017
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Resource Role - Lead Data Scientist
This position is responsible spearheading the development of next generation Analytics and Machine learning software.
Experience : 8+ Years
- Strong expertise as Mathematician/Programmer in machine learning/data scientist area.
- Experience in software products development 5 years or more.
- Machine learning programming experience in languages Python, Scala & Java.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and Mathematical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Business problems and ability to translate a business problem into a Data Science / NLP problem.
- Sound knowledge of statistics, machine learning, entity resolution.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels both technical and day-today
Nice to have skills :
- Ph.D. or Masters in Computer science / Mathematics / Statistics or relevant field
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience in creating visualization for Data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.