HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:1955 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Apollo Hospitals Group - Manager/Senior Manager - Campaigns - One Apollo Digital (6-10 yrs)
Objective: To support Loyalty Operations team in Campaigns Management and Training requirements.
Job Role -
- Devise Loyalty/Cross BU marketing campaigns with the intent of driving footfall and revenue into BUs.
- Interface with BUs and devise/develop campaigns jointly and give feedback to BUs.
- Validate, evaluate, test and execute Campaigns.
- Analyse Campaigns, document learnings and develop a knowledge bank for customer behaviour.
- Develop accurate and error-free content for Customer communication and get it approved by Agency/ Marketing team.
- Continuously assess and review the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Manage the overall Training requirements of OneApollo Program and engage with multiple internal stakeholders to drive Loyalty Program Tier benefits across all participating BUs.
Skill Set -
- Positive attitude and ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders at the same time.
- Good computer skills.
- Good with numbers.
Work Week: 5 days working (Alternate Saturdays off)
Shift Timings: Day shifts. On need basis, one may be required to work extended hours when needed.
Brief about the Company: One Apollo Digital is integrating all Group Cos. of Apollo to project a unified front to Customers. Initially; it is being launched with a loyalty program followed by Cross Biz Service Offerings & Unification of all Customer Interfacing touch points.
Company Website URL: www.apollohospitals.com, www.oneapollo.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.