HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:3175 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Apollo Hospitals Group - Data Scientist - Analytics - One Apollo Digital (2-6 yrs)
Objective : To develop efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with translators to define technical problem statement and hypothesis to test.
- Designs, creates, tests and implements complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organisation & mimics biz. decisions.
- Collaborates with translators and understands business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Coordinates with MIS, Digital Specialists and Data Engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions.
- Supports Translators in communicating the design, functioning and output of the analytical models/solutions developed.
- Ensures timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time.
- Regularly test and maintain analytical models to improve efficiency and keep up with changing business needs.
Skill Set :
Technical Skills :
- Should have experience in machine learning, statistics, optimization or related fields; deeper experience in working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization or distributed computing tools is a plus.
- Experience with programming is required; specific experience in R or Python is a plus.
- Experience of working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Managerial Skills :
- Openness to working in agile environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner to business needs and translate them into potential analytics solutions.
Mindset & Behaviors :
- Strong work ethic; ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus.
- Able to build a sense of trust & rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Attitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Work Week : 5 days working (Alternate Saturdays off)
Shift Timings : Day shifts. On need basis, one may be required to work extended hours when needed.
Brief about the Company : One Apollo Digital is integrating all Group Cos. of Apollo to project a unified front to Customers. Initially, it is being launched with a loyalty program followed by Cross Biz Service Offerings & Unification of all Customer Interfacing touch points.
Company Website URL: www.apollohospitals.com / www.oneapollo.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.