Product Lead at Apollo 247
Views:3050 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:666
Apollo 24|7 - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
MUST : Minimum 4 years of Product Management experience in a B2C e-commerce company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Maintain product backlog, ruthless and relentless prioritization
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement
What are we looking for?
- At least 4 years (for PM role) of building large scale consumer products at a B2C e-commerce company
- Strong experience in user interface design for Mobile apps
- Must have strong communication skills and must be able to communicate to people from different background at their level.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and must adapt quickly to a changing business environment