Apollo 24|7 - Marketing & Brand Manager (4-10 yrs)
The candidate will have to follow the brand management direction of the organization and would be empowered as a brand custodian.
- Lead creative pursuits for the brand and manage marketing partners.
- Lead communication and engagement requirements of the brand for all stakeholders including partners, customers and providers.
- Lead all engagement and community building initiatives of the brand with emphasis on lead generation and return on brand investment.
- Lead the customer communication and content marketing initiatives of the brand.
- Responsible for brand awareness, recall and degree of engagement among the target segment.
- Key stakeholder in managing the marketing budget efficiently for the brand.
- Key stake holder in media planning initiatives for the brand for both online and offline initiatives.
- Key stakeholder in planning of ATL & BTL initiatives for the brand on a pan India level
Skills & Competencies :
- Displays creativity and willingness to innovate in customer communication.
- Should exhibit a high level of integrity and lay emphasis on setting ethical standards across the organization; should be able to lead by example
- Should have the ability to translate the organization product offerings into effective marketing campaigns.
- Is able to champion the use of technology within the function to improve the business performance
- Is well networked in the markets and is well versed with the functioning of the marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills for decision making purposes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.