Manager - Talent Acquisition at Apollo247
Views:569 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Apollo 24|7 - Head - CRM (6-12 yrs)
CRM Lead at Apollo24|7 will drive the marketing engagement adoption and own the customer success metric for the organization.
He/She understands the importance of customer relationship/lifecycle management and gets a complete suite of marketing services - Push, SMS, Email & WhatsApp campaigns, Loyalty Programs - executing them to drive incremental revenue, generating new and repeat purchases and extending customer life-span.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Design and plan CRM campaigns to drive transactions from new/existing/dormant customers. Work on the CRM calendar with an Omni-channel approach.
- Plan and design the automated CRM journeys to drive enhanced engagement with the users
- Drive and monitor DAU & Conversion for different types of users and work on reducing uninstalls through win-back initiatives
- Own the product adoption metrics for Engagement product line (Engagement, CRM, Loyalty program, Feedback)
- Set-up internal processes and marketing strategies for service up-sell, execution, reporting and resource-allocation basis customer segmentation
- Draw insights from quantitative and sentiment analysis and leverage these findings across marketing and product domains to solve for customer engagement and churn metrics
- Manage a team of 10+ resources for CRM execution to drive adoption, engagement and revenue metrics for the department
- Collaborate with the Product Management to ensure Product Market fit of Engagement product line at any given point of time
Team Size: 10+ CRM team members
Qualification - MBA from a tier-1/2 institute
- Ability to solve complex problems smartly
- Exposure to start-up ecosystem
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in CRM
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Excellent understanding of CRM marketing concepts and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and CleverTap
- Should be proficient in MS excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hunger to own the product & take it to the next level
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.