HR at APITORIA PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:774 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Apitoria Pharma - AGM - Learning & Development (12-20 yrs)
- To Develop and institutionalize the Talent Philosophy
- Develop a well-integrated Talent philosophy which cuts across all the businesses and attract the best and high potential talent from the market and industry.
- Build a learning culture within the organization by successfully leveraging technology and creating robust career paths for employees to make informed decisions about their careers.
- To be a strategic partner to the business stakeholders and support in people practices which will enable business.
- Understand business strategy and suggest new age people practices which will enable the business performance.
- Support in building Leadership development programs through running effective 360 degree feedback, assessment centres and identifying best in class options for developing future leaders.
- Suggest a learning strategy for the group and create a robust plan for developing functional schools in the organization to build functional capabilities across group.
- Leverage technology to drive a learning culture within the organization.
- Suggest new age learning practices to enable businesses.
- Engage resources / third party providers and internal stakeholders for content development.
- Drive implementation of Leadership competency framework across all the key people processes.
- Track and publish learning dashboards and implement processes for measuring training effectiveness.