Team Lead at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:754 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
API Site Head - Pharma (15-18 yrs)
Site Manufacturing Operations:
- Ensure necessary coordination across all business verticals and global operations sub functions to deliver the approved annual strat plan / budget /S&OP strategy (commercial product availability, new product development, filing & commercialization, capacity projects commissioning, asset care, quality, cost, occupational health & safety, environment sustainability, people capability & morale) and productivity improvement plans; and
- Underpin the future of the Site - Conceptualize and obtain approval of the 3 years Site level - Strategic Capability Plan and drive it implementation as per agreed timelines - deploying people and IT [DnA] as a strategic resource.
2. Site Administration:
- Implement the company policies at the Site and embed the company culture through standard operating procedures and institutionalized reviews. Ensure that the internal control environment shall meet an "effective" rating.
- Manage the internal and external relationships to ensure that the plant activities are carried out in a harmonious environment and any Site Emergencies are dealt with in a swift, effective and environmentally responsible manner.
3. Statutory & Regulatory Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with the national and international regulatory requirements for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products at the Plant; and
- Ensure compliance with the local, state and central statutory and regulatory requirement applicable as a Company, a Factory and a Commercial establishment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.